You Are Reading

dont tell wonder woman what to wear!

Photobucket

Photobucket

one of my best tshirts ever!
i bought it this summer,
my mom kept insisting on me to not to buy it,
because well she is so aristocrat =)

and she really doesnt want me to wear a tshirt that
has a nearly naked lady on it whose legs are wide open.
yes, she really said that,
and no, i'm not exaggerating the scene.
=)
it was real!
Photobucket


wonder woman tshirt / dc comics
high waisted black shorts / 80's, my aunt's olds
blue fabric belt / 80's, piece of an old dress
bolero / 80's, my aunt's olds
polkadot tights / penti
brown booties / a local store

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.